NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 12 Chemistry
“Exemplar Problems”in Science and Mathematics have been developed by the Department of Education in Science and Mathematics (DESM), National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), for the secondary and higher secondary classes aiming for providing students a variety of quality problems in different formats having difficulty levels, namely, Multiple Choice Questions, Short Answer Questions, Long Answer Questions, etc.
Developing an array of such quality questions with enhanced difficulty level is to improve the classroom-teaching of concepts in the subject that is presented through its respective Textbooks of Class XII. Considering their quality and variety, practicing exemplar problems is vital for both school boards and competitive examinations. Students can accurately assess themselves by working out on these problems and amend their problem-solving skills for future examinations.
This series of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class XII contains detailed explanations/solutions to all questions given in the NCERT Exemplar Class XII books. Detailed solutions/explan’ations have been given for the problems in order to make the students thoroughly understand the concept(s) involved in. Labeled illustrations/figures, tables, equations, in-text formulae, etc., have been provided, wherever required, for effective understanding of the concept(s).
- Chapter 1 Solid State
- Chapter 2 Solution
- Chapter 3 Electrochemistry
- Chapter 4 Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 5 Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6 General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chapter 7 The p-Block Elements
- Chapter 8 The d- and f-Block Elements
- Chapter 9 Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 10 Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 11 Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 12 Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 13 Amines
- Chapter 14 Biomolecules
- Chapter 15 Polymers
- Chapter 16 Chemistry in Everyday Life