CBSE Sample Papers for Final Board Exams Class 9 Social Science – Paper 10
(For Annual Examination to be held in and after March 2018 and onwards) Based on the latest syllabi and Design of the Question Paper released by the C.B.S.E New Delhi
Strictly based on the Latest Scheme Of Assessement, the latest Syllabus and Design of the Question paper released by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi effective from academic year 2017-18.
MODEL TEST PAPER 10 (Unsolved)
1. Who was Leon Trotski? 
2. Who was the propaganda minister of Hitler? 
3. Define centrifugal pattern of drainage. 
4. What is the Jet Stream? 
5. What are often referred to as â€˜mango showers’? 
6. Give an argument against democracy. 
7. Give an example each of Primary and Tertiary Sector. 
8. Describe any three events leading to the February Revolution of 1917 in Russia. 
9. How did Hitler reconstruct Germany? 
10. Why are the Himalayas called young fold mountains? Explain. 
11. Describe the main features of the Purvanchal Himalayas. 
12. Describe any three steps taken by the government to protect the flora and fauna of the country. 
13. “Democracy is better than any other forms of government because it allows us to correct its own mistakes.”Discuss. 
14. Describe the meaning of the following words contained in the Preamble of Indian
(a) We, the people of India
15. What makes an election democratic? Describe any three conditions of a democratic election. 
16. Why are the wages for farm labourers in Palampur less than minimum wages? 
17. How will you explain the term employment? 
18. Describe poverty trends in India since 1973. 
19A. How did Forest Rules affect cultivation? Explain 
19B. How did the pastoralists cope with changes? Explain.
19C. How were unwilling cultivators made to produce opium? Discuss.
20A. Why did cultivation expand so rapidly under the colonial period? Explain. 
20B. Describe the seasonal movement of the Dhangars of Maharashtra.
20C. Describe various reasons for spread of the Captain Swing Riots in England.
21. Why is the monsoon considered a unifying bond? What do you understand by “break”in monsoons? 
22. Give two arguments in favour of democracy and two against democracy. 
23. Discuss the philosophy of Indian Constitution. 
24. Give an account of interstate disparities of poverty in India. 
25. Do you believe that the Green Revolution has made India self-sufficient in foodgrains? How? 
26. Locate and label the following on the given outline map of France. 
(A) Nantes (B) Paris
27. Locate and label the following on the given outline map of the world. 
(i) Ottoman Empire â€” Major Central Power during First World War.
(ii) America â€” Major Allied Power during First World War.
28. Locate and label the following on the given outline political map of India. 
(i) Mountain Kanchenjunga
(ii) Malwa Plateau
(iii) Karakoram Range
Note : The following questions are for the Blind Candidates only, in lieu of Q. No. 26, 27, & 28. 
(28.1) Name a port city famous for slave trade in France.
(28.2) Name the capital of France.
(28.3) In which state is Kanchenjunga located?
(28.4) Name two states covered by the Malwa Plateau?
(28.5) Name the northernmost mountain range of India.