CBSE Sample Papers for Final Board Exams Class 9 Social Science – Paper 3
(For Annual Examination to be held in and after March 2018 and onwards) Based on the latest syllabi and Design of the Question Paper released by the C.B.S.E New Delhi
Strictly based on the Latest Scheme Of Assessement, the latest Syllabus and Design of the Question paper released by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi effective from academic year 2017-18.
MODEL TEST PAPER 3 (Unsolved)
1. Who was Mirabeau? 
2. Who was V.I. Lenin? 
3. Amarkantak hills, marble rocks and Dhuadhar Falls are associated with which river? 
4. Which country’s land boundary is surrounded with India’s land boundary in North west? 
5. Which land form of India was formed by the breaking and drifting of the Gondwanaland? 
6. What is meant by Preamble? 
7. What is disguised unemployment? 
8. What type of an economy existed in Russia before the Revolution? 
9. Explain three reasons that led to the German invasion of Soviet Union. 
10. Explain the concept of water divide with special reference to Ganga and Indus river systems.Also, name the main distributaries of Ganga. 
11. Name the three sections into which Northern Plain has been divided. Write one feature of each. 
12. “While it is still dark in Gujarat, the sun has already risen in Arunachal Pradesh.”Justify the statement. 
13. What values are associated with Universal Adult Franchise? Explain. 
14. How was the practise of racial discrimination carried out in South Africa. Mention three, oppressive measures. 
15. Express the basic ideas accepted by all leaders before the drafting of the constitution. 
16. Describe the distribution of land among farmers in Palampur. 
17. Explain any three consequences of unemployment. 
18. Apart from agriculture what are the other economic activities of the People of Palampur. Explain any three such activities. 
19. “Ideas of liberty and democratic rights were the most important legacy of the French Revolution.”Explain the statement in the light of the French Revolution. 
20A. How did the Indian pastoralists cope with the changes that were brought about by the British colonial officials? 
20B. Explain any five causes of deforestation in India under the colonial rule.
20C. Who created the early enclosures? How were the poor affected by enclosures?
21. Identify the most widespread forests of India. What is its other name. Distinguish between moist deciduous forest and dry deciduous forest. 
22. How does the constitution make sure that fundamental rights are honoured? Explain. 
23. “The Lok Sabha controls the Council of Ministers.”Justify the statement. 
24. Define poverty line. Why does the poverty line vary with time and place? 
25. Give a brief account of interstate disparities in poverty in India. 
26. Locate and label the following on the given outline map of France. 
(i) Nantes (ii) Paris
27. Locate and label the following on the given outline map of world. 
(A) Italy (Axis Power)
(B) UK (Allied Power) during Second World War.
28. Locate and label the following on the given outline political map of India. 
(ii) Ranthambhor National Park
(iii) Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Note : The following questions are for the Blind Candidates only, in lieu of Q. No. 26, 27, & 28. 
(28.1) Why is Marseilles famous?
(28.2) Name an Axis Power during Second World War.
(28.3) Name the capital of Karnataka.
(28.4) Name the state having highest sex ratio (2011 Census)
(28.5) Name the state having the lowest density of population.