CBSE Sample Papers for Final Board Exams Class 9 Social Science – Paper 7
(For Annual Examination to be held in and after March 2018 and onwards) Based on the latest syllabi and Design of the Question Paper released by the C.B.S.E New Delhi
Strictly based on the Latest Scheme Of Assessement, the latest Syllabus and Design of the Question paper released by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi effective from academic year 2017-18.
MODEL TEST PAPER 7 (Unsolved)
1. Who was Olympe de Gouges? 
2. Name two Allied Powers during the Second World War. 
3. Which tributary of Ganga comes from the peninsular uplands? 
4. What is the outermost range of the Himalayas called? 
5. What is a river system? 
6. When did USSR disintegerate into 13 independent republics? 
7. Which crops were covered by the Green Revolution in the 1960s? 
8. Describe any three causes of the French Revolution. 
9. Why was the decision to collectivise farms taken in former USSR? 
10. The Tropic of Cancer passes half-way through the country. What does this imply? 
11. Give an account of the Northern Plains of India. 
12. Why does the rainfall decrease from the east to the west in Northern India? 
13. Describe one of the major demands made in the 19th century in the struggle for democracy. 
14. In China, elections are held after every five years. In spite of this, China does not have a democratic government. Why? 
15. What did Ambedkar mean by â€˜contradiction’ in his speech to the Constituent Assembly?Discuss. 
16. Describe the work of a farmer with 1 hectare of land. 
17. Which capital would you consider the best â€” land, labour, physical capital and human capital?Why? 
18. Describe how the poverty line is estimated in India. 
19A. What are the similarities between colonial management of forests in Bastar and in Java? 
19B. What measures were adopted by the colonial government in India to expand its revenue income? Explain various sources of taxation.
19C. Which sections of society benefitted from the Enclosure Movement in England? Who were the losers?
20A. How did Forest Rules affect cultivation? 
20B. Describe the life and movement of Dhangars of Maharashtra.
20C. Give five reasons for Captain Swing Riots.
21. What are the advantages of having a healthy population? Discuss. 
22. Describe the powers of Indian President. 
23. Explain the main features of the Cultural and Educational Rights. 
24. What is a subsidy? How does it help the consumers and domestic producers? 
25. What is Buffer Stock? Why is it created in India? 
26. Locate and label the following on the outline map of France.
(i) Nantes (ii) Paris
27. Locate and label the following on the given outline map of the world. 
(i) Japan â€” An Axis Power
(ii) Austria â€” Hungary â€” Central Power
28. Three features A, B and C are marked on the given outline political map of India. Identify these features with the help of the given information and write their names on the map. 
(i) â€” A lake.
(ii) â€” A natural vegetation
(iii) â€” A river
Note : The following questions are for the Blind Candidates only, in lieu of Q. No. 26, 27, & 28. 
(28.1) Why is Nantes famous in history of France.
(28.2) Name an epicentre of the French Revolution.
(28.3) Where is Lake Kolleru situated?
(28.4) Name an area of Tropical Evergreen Forest in Northeast India.
(28.5) Where is Rajaji Wildlife Sanctuary located?