AP SSC 10th class General Science 2 Model paper 2015-16 English Medium Set 9
PART – A
SECTION – I
Group – A
1. Write the benefits of water harvesting.
2. Observe the following figure and add a note on it.
3. Where will the release of energy from the glucose in respiration takes place ? Mala writes lungs, while Jaya writes muscles. Who is correct and why ?
4. Write the differences between Systole and diastole.
5. Distinguish between Central Nervous System and Peripheral Nervous Sytem.
6. What variations do you generally observe in the species of cow ? .
7. What will happen to grasslands if all the grazers are removedfrom the ecosystem?
8. Prepare a report on solar energy and display it on wall magazine.
SECTION – II
9. Under what condition does a patient need to become a drip of glucose ?
10. What is transpiration ?
11. What are the substances that secret into the distal convoluted tubule (D.C.T) ?
12. How does mucus help in passage of food ?
13. How many types of ecological pyramids are there in practice ? Name them.
14. The symbol is present on the item you bought in a shop. What it instructs ?
SECTION – III
Group – A
a) What is your observation after conducting the experiment ?
b) What do you require to perform this experiment ?
c) Where does the heat come from ?
d) What precautions should be taken while conducting this experiment ?
16. Explain the process of light dependent reaction.
17. Draw a block diagram to explain single and double circulation. Write differences between them.
18. Do you find any relationship between excretory system and circulatory system ? If yes, what are they ?
19. What procedure do you follow to understand the effect of plant growth hormones (in agar medium) in the terminal portion of the tip of stem (coleoptile) ?
20. Give Reasons.
a) Always vasopressin is not secreted
b) When urine is discharged, in the beginning it is acidic in nature later it becomes alkaline ?
c) Photosynthesis is considered as the basic energy source for most of the living world – why ?
d) Why is it better to call the dark phase of photosynthesis as a light independent phase ?
21. Shravani gave birth to a female baby for the second time also. Her husband scolded her. How will you make him agree that she is not at all responsible for having daughter ?
22. Write a detailed note on management of a natural resource.
SECTION – IV
23. Draw a neat and labelled diagram showing respiratory system of man.
24. Draw a neat and labelled diagram of structure of ovule.
(Download Questions PDF)
Comments by Paras